DF Service

Professional Web Software Development

Russian | English      

ГлавнаяПоискВходРегистрация  

Страниц: 1
Послать Тему Печать
10 years have passed since we launched! (Прочитано 19219 раз)
DF™
Global Moderator
DFService

DFService

MSK
10 years have passed since we launched!
04/04/10 :: 12:17:33

10 years have passed since we launched – and it’s only the beginning! When we were beginning to write scripts for webmasters, we couldn’t even imagine how hard it would be and how popular we would become. Подмигивание During those years lots of similar projects that used to work alongside with us (such as AutoRank, Tango, Professional Toplist, etc.) got launched and then got closed. We, in our turn, did not close and actually even grew larger – we widened the list of scripts and software that we sell, we got lots of customers from different countries of the world.
During those 10 years of hard work we advanced in the development of software for various spheres of online business significantly. We plan to keep on developing in this direction and supplying webmasters with different professional tools for making business on the Web.
As usual, we offer you a 10% discount on all of our products for 10 days (March 28 – April 6).
Thanks to everyone who worked and continues working with us!
Good luck with your business!
Наверх

Посмотреть Профиль WWW 6777546   IP записан
angelinajohn9182
YaBB Newbies

I Love DF!

Re: 10 years have passed since we launched!
Ответ #1 - 06/25/18 :: 08:01:35

wow  Улыбка
Наверх

Посмотреть Профиль   IP записан
JoshuaLogan
YaBB Newbies
User

I Love DF!

Ответ #2 - 05/25/22 :: 05:29:09

Great!
Наверх

Taras Shevchenko
YaBB Newbies
User

I Love DF!

Ответ #3 - 09/12/23 :: 13:32:30

Hello everyone! I'm new around here, but not new to the subjects discussed. I've always appreciated the knowledgeable and respectful dialogues that happen here. Looking forward to joining in!
Наверх

Страниц: 1
Послать Тему Печать