DF Service

Professional Web Software Development

Russian | English      

ГлавнаяПоискВходРегистрация  

Страниц: 1
Послать Тему Печать
OK, downloaded and installed DF Traffic pro lite, and then? (Прочитано 18482 раз)
paolo
YaBB Newbies
User

I Love DF!

OK, downloaded and installed DF Traffic pro lite, and then?
04/23/10 :: 13:08:27

I did all requested to install and make DF Traffic Shop working, but now I don't know how to go on with it, I'd like to drive traffic, from some thumbs and from paylod of my current main site, to buyers but didn't find documentation about it, nor posts on this forum, can you pls help me? thanks

paolo
Наверх

Посмотреть Профиль   IP записан
DVA
YaBB Administrator
DFService

Support

MSK
Re: OK, downloaded and installed DF Traffic pro lite, and then?
Ответ #1 - 04/23/10 :: 14:23:27

Наверх

RTFM
Посмотреть Профиль WWW   IP записан
marsillpost1
YaBB Newbies
User

I Love DF!

Ответ #2 - 02/12/22 :: 16:56:00

variety recently ran a rundown predictions encompassing the whole display-biz realm; here are some of our additional prophecies precise to the track international. simply be gentle on us if it turns out they do find a manner to vaccinate the complete concert-going world in time for bonnaroo or if, one year from now, adele and rihanna are nonetheless conserving out on us.
Наверх

Посмотреть Профиль WWW   IP записан
dcointrad
YaBB Newbies
User

I Love DF!

Ответ #3 - 10/28/22 :: 07:19:21

And interested friends can also go and see them.
His masterpieces "Princess Diaries", "Les Miserables" and "Interns" are all very good movies, and interested friends can also go and see them.
This film tells the story of a female college student who has just left school and entered a top fashion magazine as an assistant to the editor-in-chief.
From the confusion of entering the workplace to finding the root of the problem from herself, she finally became an excellent workplace and fashion magazine.
Наверх

Посмотреть Профиль   IP записан
Страниц: 1
Послать Тему Печать